- Our professional front lawn mix will create a stunning and beautiful ornamental lawn
- A premium mix of: 60% Strong Creeping Red Fescue, 20% Chewings Fescue, 15% Slender Creeping Red Fescue, 5% Highland Bent. (100% ryegrass free)
- Creates very fine and dense lawn, suited to being mown short and for creating stripes
- The ideal mix for a stunning appearance and that will still tolerate light use
- A professional mix of fine leaved varieties to build an impressive lawn, completely free of ryegrass
This Fine Lawn blend perfect for a lush ornamental lawn.
Stunning as a front lawn, where it will impress passers-by with it’s fine narrow sward that contains no Ryegrass. And if you’re a fan of stripes, this lawn will respond brilliantly to your efforts!
Perfect for keen gardeners who love to lavish TLC on their lawns.
Sowing is recommended between March – October, with the best results seen in Spring and Autumn.
Supplied in a 1kg bag.
What Is Supplied
Item 140102 supplied as:
1kg bag of lawn seed
- Rake the area, removing any debris found in the soil, creating an even surface.
- Mix up the seeds and begin applying them evenly at a rate of 60g per m2 for new lawns, or 40g per m2 for existing areas.
- Carefully rake the seeds into the soil before pressing them in by treading or rolling them.
- Provide plenty of water throughout germination, ensuring the seeds are not washed away by powerful hoses or watering attachments.
Allow the grass to grow to around 8cm before the first cutting. This can be reduced to 2-2.5cm once established.