Yucca Elephantipes Indoor
- Instant and dramatic impact for your home.
- Be bang on trend with this bold houseplant.
- Thrives in sun or partial shade – ideal for a bright room or conservatory.
- Easy to care for, and perfect for those new to growing houseplants.
- Supplied as a plant with three trunks, 90cm, 45cm, and 20cm, in leaf, grown in a 24cm pot. Approx 130cm is tall from the base of the pot.
A great way to bring the outside in, these bold, striking houseplants are banged on trend and make a real feature in your home with their sword-like, long green leaves sprouting from a sturdy double trunk.
One of the few houseplants that thrive in full sun and partial shade, the Yucca is an ideal plant for a bright room or the conservatory – and a great plant for the Mediterranean feel on the patio during the summer.
Grown for its foliage and shape, it really does resemble a tree and makes an instant and dramatic impact when given pride of place in a room, guaranteed not to disappoint!
One of the easiest houseplants to grow and care for, the yucca (Yucca elephantipes) is an exceptionally robust houseplant requiring very little water – perfect if you don’t have much time or usually forget about them!
You will receive a plant with a triple trunk, 90cm, 45cm, and 20cm, in leaf, and around 130cm tall from the base of the pot grown in a 24cm pot.
Please note that the decorative pot is not included, see ‘as supplied’ photo.
What Is Supplied
Supplied as a mature houseplant with 3 trunks 90/45/20cm tall, grown in a 22cm pot. Decorative pot not included*
- Not winter hardy, so if grown outside, bring the plant back inside over winter.
- It is quite tolerant of temperature in the home but don’t let it fall below 7°C.
- Water more often in the summer, feeling the top of the soil before you water, and reduce the watering through the winter months