- A pair of real living Holly Trees, which will produce real Holly Berries* – an iconic Christmas decoration
- The perfect seasonal decoration for either side of a doorway, porch, or gate for a real warm welcome
- Comes with a pair of classic gold-effect plastic planters 27cm (11in) diameter to finish off the look
- Very hardy and easy to care for, they’re evergreen plants and will produce berries reliably each Christmas
- Supplied as a pair of standard form trees, 80-100cm tall inc. pots, plus 2 x 27cm (11in) planters
What could be more perfect this winter than a twist on a Christmas classic? Create stunning festive displays, frame doorways, and entrances, or adorn patios and conservatories, with this pair of standard Holly Trees.
With a slightly bluish tinge to the beautiful, deep-evergreen, classic holly leaves and with their rich red berries, they’ll look stunning for many years to come and what’s best is that these holly trees can be enjoyed year-round, not just at Christmas, thanks to their evergreen nature.
This new variety is a female (berry producing) form and is a very prolific berry producer*, so it will bud up and produce masses of rich, red berries in future years. These bushes are slow-growing and easy to manage – just one trim a year will keep that standard tree form.
Each pair is supplied with a pair of classic 27cm diameter planters that have been hand-finished in a beautiful gold paint, each one unique, for you to plant your hollies into for maximum impact. This also makes them the perfect gift to give to friends, family or neighbors this winter…
*this female plant will carry berries in autumn and early winter months. However, trees may arrive with artificial berries.
- Hollies need almost no maintenance if you keep them well-watered for the first couple of years to enable them to establish.
- They are more or less trouble-free, with moderately fast growth.
- The more light that your holly receives, the more leaves it will produce, so plant it where it will get maximum light.
- For berry production, it is worth investing in a separate, Male holly tree.
What Is Supplied
Supplied as a pair of 80cm-100cm tall pot grown Holly Standards, 4 years old, trimmed to grow into a lollipop form head, with a pair of plastic Gold-painted pots 27cm diameter, ideal for potting up into.